2AM Thoughts


I miss people. Being stuck in this house for months makes me realize that I should really be happy everyday, whatever I do. I am able to do so many things, inside or outside the house and I can also spend so much time with the ones who makes me happy. It may sound cheesy, but I should learn to appreciate people more and treasure the memories I have with them. Life is short.


To be honest, I could actually go out alone, but my parents won't just let me. And I don't want to disobey their wishes, we have our own reasons. If I have someone to accompany me in my little adventures, I could go but everyone is busy. I don't want to bug people just because I'm bored.

Before I end this post, I just want to thank the Lord for everything. I may not be the perfect human being, but He still blesses not only me but also the people around me, specially the ones who are important to me. I am so grateful.


COMMENTS

0 comments:

Post a Comment