The First


Memorare - Manila 1945 Monument, Intramuros, Manila, Philippines, February 2015  

With my very indecisive personality, I have come to the decision that I will restart this blog and will never do it again. I am determined to keep this updated once in a while. This blog will contain my adventures or should I say, misadventures, book, tv series, film & product reviews, and other weird things that I will encounter.

I hope I won't abandon this once I get busy with moving out, university and work. Or if I'm just bored. I'm pretty occupied with many things like making lists, watching tv shows or anime series, I can even spend more than half of the day sleeping!

I miss blogging, really. I wanted to post something worthwhile right now, but it's already 4 in the morning, so I gotta go to sleep. Maybe I'll post about the recent book series I've managed to read in a month. So yeah, 'til then!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

COMMENTS

0 comments:

Post a Comment