#SKYOLODAY: A Hang-out With Friends


Hello, it's me. I'm back with an update of my life.

Last week, I spent time with one of my college group of friends, SK, and we had fun doing things. I don't know why we were very energetic maybe because we all just YOLO-ed this day and forgot all of our respective responsibilities. I wanted to share that day on my blog to commemorate the silly things we did. We're a crazy group.


If you're following Brax, Tin or me on Snapchat, maybe you've seen how crazy our day was. I really hope I can upload videos here on Blogger. I can upload them on YouTube, but I'm too lazy to do that and if I'm not, I'll compile them all. But I'm lazy so I'll just leave that in the future.

Anyway, we chilled at Maj's house and when I arrived, they were watching Sisters. After a while, we ordered pizza and then went to a nearby supermarket to buy ice cream (I was with Tin and Brax). By the time we went back, the pizza arrived.

Before we start eating, we played a round of UNO cards. All of us were included in the game, limiting the number of initial cards to 5, rather than 7. We are eleven in the group, so we had to adjust. The thing is, whoever is the loser will clean up after we eat so the game was really intense.

I have never played a game that was that intense in my life. I had a lot of fun.

Of course, eating time!


After eating pizza, we went back to the living room to do some stuff. We talked about things, ate some ice cream and after some time the conversation went from tv shows to Omegle. So we hung-out at Maj's room and did some Omegle-ing (lol) while the others were outside watching How To Get Away With Murder. We all love that show.

Time passed by and some of us needed to go home. We said our farewells and some got back to talking to strangers. Fun times. Lots of laughs. We ate more pizza and ice cream and then it got dark, we all decided to go home.

It was a fun day. I hope we'll gather like this again in the future. Love you, SK!


That's it for today. Thanks for reading and I'll see ya on my next post. Have a great day ahead. (Also, thank you Brax for the photos!)

♥, Lix

COMMENTS

0 comments:

Post a Comment