The Sunday Currently Vol. 007


The bed photo really symbolizes my general feeling right now, I want to sleep. I'm very tired from today's activities which involved babysitting of of kids (my Sunday School students), cutting of craft papers, cleaning the areas and having minor walking incidents because of my maxi pants. #hELP #thelifeoflix #theleicellemovement2k16 (thanks Claudelle for this hashtag)

I want to just relax but I still need to do some work. But before that, here's a quick update of what I'm currently doing in this life of mine. Let's go.


I'M CURRENTLY..


reading the first book from the Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard. I don't know why I haven't read this for months now, to think that it's just sitting on my TBR pile in my room. Unforgivable. It's good and very interesting. I don't know why, but I just love Rick Riordan's books even though I find some things that I don't like. I'm just 82 pages in and I want to finish it already. I hope I had this eagerness to finish other books in my TBR pile. *sighs*

writing in my diary became a chore now and I hate it when the things I love doing turn into responsibilities. The reason for it though is my laziness and I know that's not good but sometimes, I don't enjoy writing anymore. But I still like doing it. Maybe it's because nothings happening in my life right now so it's kinda boring. I'll get used to this, hopefully.

listening to the mix I've made earlier this week. Check it out here.

thinking of my friend and closet jowa, Jonnalene. Hi Jonna, if you're reading this, we've just finished talking and please remember that I love you, I really miss you, I'm always by your side and see you on our salty fries date.

wishing for this bad mood of mine right now will go away. I want to have a relaxing Sunday night.

hoping that the rest of this day will be good and I will be able to progress on my goals and challenges.

wearing my contact lenses.. still wearing them. I should probably remove them. Okay, I'll do it right after I finish this post.

wanting these items from my wishlist. I'm totally fine with what I have but I would really be grateful for more time.

needing confidence for a new challenge I'm about to do. (Will talk about this in the future.)

feeling very tired. I just want to sleep right now, of course, after I remove my contact lenses. Yep.

watching so many television series this month! I'm very happy about it because my lists were all almost nothing ever since the year started so I'm glad that I'm watching more than I used to be.

playing Notice Me Senpai. I know, as ridiculous as it sounds, it's actually pretty cute. The soundtrack is what I love the most about it, although I'm pretty turned off by the way it mimicked Neko Atsume, but that's the reason why I'm playing it. The art style is cute at first but after discovering some things, it'll become very anime-ish. Senpai-material.

wondering if people really trust me. Do my family trust me? Do my friends trust me?

readying for an upcoming blog mini-series, mini blog-series or whatever its correct term is. It is called #CountdownToTwenty where I publish entries from February 29 until March 19 as a countdown to my 20th birthday. More details here. I hope we'll all enjoy it.

Sorry for some deeeep and random stuff, I'm really feeling kind of moody right now because of the sudden annoyance I got from the last two hours so yeah. Also, I'm tired and sleepy. Really sorry but I hope this is decent enough that you got something out of it. Thanks for reading, I'll see you on my next post.

♥, Lix

COMMENTS

0 comments:

Post a Comment